- The total number of cases of work related stress, depression or anxiety in 2015/16 was 488,000 cases, a prevalence rate of 1510 per 100,000 workers.
- The number of new cases was 224,000, an incidence rate of 690 per 100,000 workers. The estimated number and rate have remained broadly flat for more than a decade.
- The total number of working days lost due to this condition in 2015/16 was 11.7 million days. This equated to an average of 23.9 days lost per case. Working days lost per worker showed a generally downward trend up to around 2009/10; since then the rate has been broadly flat.
- In 2015/16 stress accounted for 37% of all work related ill health cases and 45% of all working days lost due to ill health.
I am creating a conversation around this to discover what you are experiencing at work with view to being the change that I've always wanted to see in the workplace because I know that working at a higher level of human capacity and fulfillment is possible.
I'm interested to know:
- How much stress you are under (from a scale of 0-10 where 10 is the highest)?
- What is your experience of stress at work?
- What do you think could be some solutions?
In the mean time send me your questions by commenting below or if that doesn't work, email me on the contact page.
| || |
Here is the live broadcast for creating Kindness @ Work brainstorm